Plusivo CL201-A Digital Clamp Meter T-RMS 1999 Counts
True-RMS Autoranging Multi-Function Clampmeter with 3 and 1/2 digit LCD (1999 Counts): Easy to use/operate; accurately measure AC current, test AC and DC voltage, resistance. Can also do continuity and diode tests.
Non-Contact Voltage Detection: Detect the presence of voltage in an electrical circuit or equipment without touching the wires, red LED will flash quickly when an excess electric field is detected, the NCV sensor is at the right upper area of the clamp.
With Accessories: Test probes, various types of test leads, crocodile clips, mini wire stripper tool, etc, has LCD display with backlight, data hold function, low battery detector, overload protection, auto power OFF after 15 minutes of inactivity.
See description for more details
The Digital Clamp Meter Kit True RMS (1999 Counts) from Plusivo Includes
• 1 pc Digital Clamp Meter (1999 Counts)
• 1 pair Needle Tipped Test Probes with Silicone Cover (gold plated, Cat II. Voltage: 1000V, Current: 20A)
• 1 pair Normal Test Probes with Silicone Cover (gold plated, Cat III. Voltage: 1000V, Current: 20A)
• 1 pair Alligator Clip Test Leads
• 1 pair Double-ended Alligator Clips Wire
• 1 pair Male Dupont Jumper Wire to Alligator Clip
• 1 pair Female Dupont Jumper Wire to Alligator Clip
• 1 pair Mini Grabber Test Hook Clips to Alligator Clip
• 1 pair U-type Test Fork Clips to Alligator Clip
• 1pc mini wire stripper tool
• 2pcs mini screwdrivers
• 1pc Black electrical tape
• 1pc Plusivo flyer (contains instructions on how to downloadable bonus Ebook, if unsuccessful, please contact seller)
PLUSIVO Digital Clamp Meter - True RMS (1999 Counts)
• AC current range: 0.1A to 600A
• Maximum input voltage: 600V
• Resistance Range: 200/2k/20k/200k/2M/20M
• Diode: Open voltage: 1.999 V
• Continuity: When the resistance value is less than 50 Ω, the buzzer turns on
• NCV: Non Contact Voltage Detector
• Maximum opening distance of the clamp jaw of 25 mm
• Model A has a 3 and 1/2 digit LCD (1999 counts)
• Peak measurements
• Power supply: 3 V, 2 x 1.5 V AAA batteries
• 600 V input voltage protection
• Auto Power-OFF
• HOLD function/Back Light
• Over load indication: “OL” symbol displayed when exceeding the measuring range
• Low battery indication
Hold / Backlight (BL) Key
Press once to freeze or retain the display reading. Long press to activate the backlight.
Press the "FUNC" key to switch between the different measurements such as between diode and continuity.
Digital Display with Back Light
“OL” displayed when exceeding the measuring range or if test probes are connected in reverse polarity.
Clamp Jaw Opening Distance
The Jaw is marked with maximum current or voltage value making it safer and easier to use. The design is suitable for one-hand operation.
The red LED at the top right of the panel flashes quickly when an excess electric field is detected.
• can test electrical circuit or equipment without touching it
• “EF” is shown when there is no measurement
• display changes from "-" to "----" depending on the strength of the electric field.
Included with Test Leads and Accessories
1 x Plusivo Digital Clamp Meter, 2 pairs x Test Leads, 5 pairs x set of test leads, 1 pair x crocodile clips, 1 x mini wire stripper tool, 2 pairs x mini screwdrivers, 1 x insulating tape, 2 x AAA batteries, 1 x User Manual, 1 x Carrying Bag