Plusivo DM301B Multimeter Kit
Multifunction: Measures AC/DC voltage and current, resistance, capacitance, test continuity, and diode biases; suitable for industrial and household use; a must-have addition to your electrical and electronic tools.
High-Quality Display: 4000 counts LED display with backlight to see the values in dimly lit areas, with a sampling speed of 3 times per second, with Overload indication OL and low battery indication, hold function for data retention.
Comes with Additional Items: Set of test leads, (5-in-1) normal and needle types of probes, crocodile clips, mini wire stripper tool, mini screwdrivers, electrical tape, user guide, and e-book.
See description for more details about the product.
Add to cart now!
The Plusivo Digital Display Multimeter Includes:
• 1 pc DM301B Digital Multimeter
• 1 pair Needle Tipped Test Probes with Silicone Cover (gold plated, Cat II. Voltage: 1000V, Current: 20A)
• 1 pair Normal Test Probes with Silicone Cover (gold plated, Cat III. Voltage: 1000V, Current: 20A)
• 1 pair Alligator Clip Test Leads
• 1 pair Double-ended Alligator Clips Wire
• 1 pair Male Dupont Jumper Wire to Alligator Clip
• 1 pair Female Dupont Jumper Wire to Alligator Clip
• 1 pair Mini Grabber Test Hook Clips to Alligator Clip
• 1 pair U-type Test Fork Clips to Alligator Clip
• 1 pc Thermocouple
• 1pc mini wire stripper tool
• 2pcs mini screwdrivers
• 1pc Black electrical tape
• 1pc Plusivo flyer (contains instructions on how to downloadable bonus Ebook, if unsuccessful, please contact seller)
Autoranging - True RMS (4000 Counts)
• DC Voltage: 400mV/4V/40V/400V/600V ±(0.5%+3)
• AC Voltage:4V/40V/400V/600V ±(1%+3)
• DC Current: 400μA/4000μA/40mA/400mA/4A/10A ±(1.2%+3)
• AC Current: 400μA/4000μA/40mA/400mA/4A/10A ±(1.5%+3)
• Resistance: 400Ω - 400kΩ ±(1.0%+3) 4MΩ,40MΩ ±(1.2%+3)
• Capacitance: 4nF-4mF ±(4.0%+5)
• Diode Test: Yes
•Continuity Test: Yes
• NCV and Live Test Function: Yes
• Display: 4000 counter readout, automatic polarity display
• Sampling rate: about 3 times per second
• Diode: Forward DC current is about 1 mA; Reverse DC voltage is about 2.5 V; Overload protection: 250 V
• Continuity: The resistance is <30, the buzzer sounds and the indicator light turns green. When the resistance >30 and <60, the buzz does not ring, and the indicator light is red.
• Power supply: 3 V, 2 x 1.5 V AAA batteries
NCV and Live Test:
1. Turn the knob to the "NCV Live"
2. Gradually approach the NCV sensor to the conductor under test.
3. weak AC signals: green indicator lights up, and beeps are sent in slow dips.
4. strong AC signals: red indicator lights up, and beeps are sent in fast dips.
1. Turn the knob to the "NCV Live Test" position, use "FUNC" key to switch to "LIVE".
2. Insert the red probe into the "Live " socket, use probe to touch test point.
3. same indicator for strong and weak AC signals as NCV test.
• 600 V input voltage protection
• Auto Power-OFF
• HOLD function/Back Light
• Over load indication: “OL” symbol displayed when exceeding the measuring range
• Low battery indication
DETECTS LIVE WIRES
It has a function that help you detect live wires with a red indicator light for strong AC signals and green indicator light for weak AC signals, and beeps according to the intensity of signals.
NCV or NON-CONTACT VOLTAGE DETECTION
Gradually approach the NCV sensor to the conductor under test, i.e. electric sockets, outlets and terminals to test voltage and live wires safely without touching them.
AC VOLTAGE MEASUREMENT
1. Turn the knob to "AC Voltage" function
2. Insert the red probe in the rightmost socket and black probe in "COM" socket.
3. Connect the probe to the circuit to be measured (connect to the measured power source or circuit in parallel) and measure the voltage.
4. Read the measurement result.